Dr. Arnold Israelit, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Israelit's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Arnold Israelit, MD is a nephrology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Israelit completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He currently practices at Oregon Kidney and Hypertension Center. Dr. Israelit is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Tex SW Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1965
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1964
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oregon Kidney and Hypertension Center
Oregon Kidney & Hypertension Clinic - Portland Office5314 Ne Irving St, Portland, OR 97213 Existing Patients: (503) 284-1937
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Israelit?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Israelit accepts your insurance.
Dr. Israelit frequently treats Ultrasound, Renal, Living Kidney Donor Evaluation, and Renal Scan.
Dr. Israelit's office is located at 5314 Ne Irving St, Portland, OR 97213. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Israelit has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.