Dr. Arnold Fikkert, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fikkert's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Arnold Fikkert, DO is a family medicine specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Fikkert completed a residency at Doctor's Hospital. He currently practices at Patient Care Center and is affiliated with Medical City Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fikkert is board certified in General Surgery.
- Doctor's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Doctor's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fikkert?
I ended up having my gallbladder removed by Dr. Fikkert. He was very professional, compassionate and explained everything. He answered my questions and gave me options. During surgery, he discovered that I also had a hernia, I ended up having him correct my heria as well in a separate surgery. Both times he was professional and did a great job with both surgeries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fikkert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fikkert frequently treats Incisional Hernia, Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair, and Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure.
Dr. Fikkert's office is located at 855 Montgomery St Fl 5, Fort Worth, TX 76107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fikkert has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Mercy Hospital Ardmore