Dr. Arne Slungaard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Slungaard's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Arne Slungaard, MD is a hematology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Slungaard completed a residency at Fairview University Med Center. He currently practices at Palliative Care- M Health Fairview Clinics and Surgery Center - Minneapolis and is affiliated with M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Slungaard is board certified in Hematology.
- Fairview University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mn Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Palliative Care- M Health Fairview Clinics and Surgery Center - Minneapolis909 Fulton St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455 Existing Patients: (612) 676-4200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slungaard?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Slungaard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Slungaard frequently treats Myeloma, Pancytopenia, and Neutropenia.
Dr. Slungaard's office is located at 909 Fulton St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Slungaard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank