Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Hatzidakis completed a residency at Creighton University Medical Center. He currently practices at Western Orthopaedics, PC and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hatzidakis is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- European Shoulder and Elbow Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- California Pacific Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Creighton University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Grinnell College, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hatzidakis?
Denver’s top Shoulder Specialists recommended to me by two different PCPs and my Physical Therapist. Great personality, excellent explanations of the problem and possible treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hatzidakis frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Hatzidakis' office is located at 1830 N Franklin St, Denver, CO 80218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hatzidakis speaks Spanish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hatzidakis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Western Orthopaedics, PC
Western Orthopaedics, PC1830 N Franklin St, Denver, CO 80218 Existing Patients: (888) 900-1333