Dr. Asik has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Armen Asik, MD is a hematology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Asik completed a residency at Englewood Med Ctr. He currently practices at Georgia Cancer Center at Augusta University and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Asik is board certified in Hematology.
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Englewood Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Englewood Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- U Istanbul, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Georgia Cancer Center at Augusta University
Pioneer Valley Radiation Oncology PC3350 Main St, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 794-9338
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Asik?
I have had DrAsik since 2013 He diagnosed me withNon-Hodkins lymphoma. called Follicular. I’ve been in remission 5 years He is wonderful person and Dr. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Armen Asik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Asik's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Asik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Asik frequently treats Purpura, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Anemia.
Dr. Asik's office is located at 3350 Main St, Springfield, MA 01107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Asik speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Wing Hospital