Dr. Armando Hernandez-Rey, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Hernandez-Rey completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1 3785 NW 82nd Ave, Miami, FL 33166 (786) 953-7651
Portuguese, Spanish, English
- University Of Medicine and Dentistry-New Jersey Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Universidad Autonoma de Ciencias Medicas de Centro America, Medical School — 1998
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hernandez-Rey?
My wife and I underwent infertility treatment at Conceptions Florida this past year, and we couldn't be happier with the service, level of professionalism, and overall care we received. The nurses were great in getting back to us with instructions and answering all of our questions. They even helped us find a few discounts on the medications we needed for treatment, which really helps when you are spending so much already! Thank you Conceptions Florida for making our dream of having a family become a reality.
- Mercy Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- South Miami Hospital