Dr. Arman Farr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Farr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Arman Farr, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Rock Hill, SC. Dr. Farr completed a residency at Wilmer Eye Inst. He currently practices at Retina Institute of the Carolinas PA and is affiliated with Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Farr is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wilmer Eye Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Wilmer Eye Inst, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farr?
Dr. Farr is an excellent physician, feel very confident trusting my eyecare to him. Pleasant manner-- would definitely recommend for eye procedures. Experience with repair of macular hole was exceptional. Received awesome care; Dr. Farr explains procedures, takes time for questions. Friendly, efficient office staff. All round great experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Farr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Farr frequently treats Vitreoretinal Surgery, Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), and Macular Hole.
Dr. Farr's office is located at 724 Arden Ln Ste 220, Rock Hill, SC 29732. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Farr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Retina Institute of the Carolinas PA
Retina Institute of the Carolinas PA724 Arden Ln Ste 220, Rock Hill, SC 29732 Existing Patients: (877) 825-6894