Dr. Arline Bohannon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bohannon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Arline Bohannon, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Bohannon completed a residency at Wayne St U. She currently practices at TPMG Williamsburg Urology and is affiliated with Chippenham Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bohannon is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Wayne St U, Residency Hospital — 1991
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
TPMG Williamsburg Urology
VCU Health Ambulatory Care Center1300 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23284 Existing Patients: (800) 762-6161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bohannon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bohannon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bohannon frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Bohannon's office is located at 1300 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23284. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bohannon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chippenham Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center