Dr. Arkadiusz Dudek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dudek's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Arkadiusz Dudek, MD is a hematology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Dudek completed a residency at Penn St Coll Med/Milton S Hershey Med Ctr. He currently practices at Regions Hospital and is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dudek is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Penn St Coll Med/Milton S Hershey Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Polyclin Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Polyclinic Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Polyclin Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Polyclinic Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Medical University of Warsaw, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regions Hospital640 Jackson St, Saint Paul, MN 55101 Existing Patients: (651) 254-7980
- 2 909 S WOLCOTT AVE, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 996-9272
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dudek?
Dr. Dudek is extremely knowledgeable about cancer drugs and trials. He is also proactively directional when he offers treatment options. His style of medical care is like no other -- I place him at the very top.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dudek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dudek frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Dudek's office is located at 640 Jackson St, Saint Paul, MN 55101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dudek has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Regions Hospital