Dr. Arjun Saxena, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Monmouth Junction, NJ. Dr. Saxena completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University. He currently practices at Rothman Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saxena is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Rothman Orthopaedic Institute
Spanish, Hindi, English
- Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Thomas Jefferson University, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Thomas Jefferson University, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saxena?
Dr. Saxena has performed two total knee replacements on me over the past couple years. My surgery and recovery from these progressed just as Dr. Saxena explained. Presently, to live my life without physical pain helps me to think about options in life not ruled by swollened joints. I can make choices, I have emotional freedom. To others, if surgery presents itself to you, don't wait. Ask for Dr. Saxena who is an amazing doctor to work with.
- Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
- RWJ University Hospital Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center