Dr. Arif Sarwari, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Morgantown, WV. Dr. Sarwari completed a residency at WVa U/Ruby Meml Hosp. He currently practices at West Virginia University Urgent Care and is affiliated with J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sarwari is board certified in Infectious Disease.
West Virginia University Urgent Care1 Stadium Dr Ste 2, Morgantown, WV 26506 Existing Patients: (304) 598-4855
- U Md, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- WVa U/Ruby Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Aga Khan Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Aga Khan U, Medical School — 1989
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sarwari?
Dr. Sawari is amazing. I saw him five years ago for a horrible infection and wonder if I would even be alive if it wasn't for him and his aggressive treatment.
- J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital