Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ariel Vitali, MD
Dr. Ariel Vitali, MD is
- Texas Tech University HSC, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Institute Of Living, Residency Hospital — 1998
- CONNECTICUT CHILDREN'S MEDICAL CENTER, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 1994
- Dartmouth Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- University Of California At Riverside, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vitali?
I use to see Dr. Vitali in Randallstown Md. at Chase Brexton. I can’t give him a bad review, he listened and was very warm and willing to listen. I was never rushed or felt uncomfortable with him. As a matter of fact I was looking for him since he left Randallstown. I am happy that I have finally found him. I will be making an appointment on Monday.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ariel Vitali, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Vitali's profile.
Dr. Vitali in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Vitali's office is located at 4100 College Ave Ellicott City, MD 21043. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Vitali is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Vitali provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Ariel Vitali, MD holds board certification in Psychiatry.
Dr. Ariel Vitali, MD has a star rating of 2.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Sheppard Pratt Health System
Sheppard Pratt Baltimore Wa Campus4100 College Ave, Ellicott City, MD 21043 (301) 251-4500