Dr. Ariel Nassim, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nassim's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ariel Nassim, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Great Neck, NY. He currently practices at Nassim Medical PC and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology, Medical School — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nassim Medical PC
Nassim Medical PC1000 Northern Blvd Ste 375, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 773-3942
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nassim?
Amazing Doctor, very through, figured out my issue, took time to answer questions, very quickly responded to my phone call
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nassim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nassim frequently treats Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy, Viral Infection, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Nassim's office is located at 1000 Northern Blvd Ste 375, Great Neck, NY 11021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nassim speaks Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nassim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- North Shore University Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center