Click here to compare with other Breast Reconstruction Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Ariel Rad, MD is a breast reconstruction surgery specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Rad completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Sherber and Rad. LLC and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rad is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Johns Hopkins, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University College London, Other Education — 2003
- DUKE UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2000
- Duke University, Medical School — 2000
- Princeton U, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rad?
I have to give Dr. Rad five stars for not only the good results from the surgery, but also for the after-care. I had minor complications that arose from the surgery (infection). Dr. Rad and his staff stayed in close contact and made sure that I fully recovered. I would highly recommended Dr. Rad if you are in the DC/VA region.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rad frequently treats Benign Tumor, Breast Diseases, and Breast Ptosis.
Dr. Rad's office is located at 1101 15th St NW Ste 100, Washington, DC 20005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rad speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Sherber and Rad. LLC1101 15th St NW Ste 100, Washington, DC 20005 (202) 517-7299