Call (216) 340-8961 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Aric Greenfield, MD
Dr. Aric Greenfield, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Willoughby Hills, OH. Dr. Greenfield completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hosp. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Family Health Clinic and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greenfield is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenfield?
- Cleveland Clinic
- Hillcrest Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Greenfield has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aric Greenfield, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greenfield's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greenfield frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Greenfield's office is located at 2570 Som Center Rd, Willoughby Hills, OH 44094. Find other locations and directions.
Cleveland Clinic Family Health Clinic
Willoughby Hills Family Health Center2570 Som Center Rd, Willoughby Hills, OH 44094 Existing Patients: (216) 340-8961