Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Ari Fishman, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Fishman completed a residency at Beth Israel Med Center. He currently practices at Associates Oncology Hemotology and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fishman is board certified in Hematology.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Fellowship Hospital
- Montefiore Med Center A Einstein College Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Tel Aviv University / Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Beth Israel Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fishman?
Dr. Fishman is the best of the best when it comes to doctors. Super smart, extremely efficient, never misses a step in your care, and he is concerned about you as a person. I put my life in his hands, and more than fourteen years later, no more cancer. A doctor like him is very hard to find these days. Anyone lucky enough to have him as their doctor will not be disappointed. His calm manner is very comforting when your battling cancer, he makes you feel calm too, and that cancer can be defeated and all will be well in the end. He is a super hero in the medical world and will always be a super hero to me. The best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fishman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fishman frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Myelodysplastic Syndromes, and Anemia.
Dr. Fishman's office is located at 6420 Rockledge Dr Ste 4200, Bethesda, MD 20817. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital
Associates Oncology Hemotology
Maryland Oncology - Bethesda6420 Rockledge Dr Ste 4200, Bethesda, MD 20817 (301) 424-6231