Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call 714-576-8366, and for other questions, call (714) 549-1300.
Dr. Arfa Babaknia, MD
New Patient(562) 284-2524
Dr. Arfa Babaknia, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fountain Valley, CA. Dr. Babaknia completed a residency at University Ca Irvine/U Sthrn Ca. He currently practices at Memorialcare Medical Group and is affiliated with Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Arabic, Persian, Spanish
- University Ca Irvine/U Sthrn Ca, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University California Irvine Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Babaknia?
Did treatment of skin lesion area for a recurring problem. Explained why others are not a concern at this time.
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Babaknia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arfa Babaknia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Babaknia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Babaknia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Babaknia frequently treats Liver Damage from Alcohol, Obesity, and Yeast Infections.
Dr. Babaknia's office is located at 11420 Warner Ave Ste A, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Babaknia speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Farsi. View profile to see all.