Dr. Arezo Amirikia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amirikia's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Arezo Amirikia, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Amirikia completed a residency at Kresge Eye Inst-Wayne St U. She currently practices at East Michigan Eye Center and is affiliated with Ascension St. Mary's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Amirikia is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- American Academy Of Ophthalmology, Fellowship Hospital
- Bascom Palmer Eye Inst-U Miami, Fellowship Hospital
- New Eng Eye Ctr-Tufts U, Fellowship Hospital
- Kresge Eye Inst-Wayne St U, Residency Hospital
- Detroit Med Ctr-Wayne St U Sch Med, Internship Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School
- Alliance Health Care
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Health Plan of Michigan
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
- Peach State Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- United Mine Workers Health & Retirement Fund
- US Health and Life Insurance Company
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amirikia?
Very knowledgeable and friendly. Explains everything she does in language you understand. Very personable and friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amirikia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amirikia frequently treats Retinal Neovascularization, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Eye Infections.
Dr. Amirikia's office is located at 29877 Telegraph Rd Ste 100, Southfield, MI 48034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amirikia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Mary's Hospital
- DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland