Dr. Rastinehad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ardeshir Rastinehad, DO is a urology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Rastinehad completed a residency at The Smith Institute for Urology, North Shore LIJ Health System. He currently practices at Northwell Health Medical Pavilion at Lenox Health Greenwich Village and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rastinehad is board certified in Urology.
- The Smith Institute for Urology, North Shore LIJ Health System, Residency Hospital
- National Institutes of Health / National Cancer Institute / Urologic Oncology Branch, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center-Department Of Radiology-Division Of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Other Education — 2008
- North Shore Lij Health System-Hofstra School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- RIT, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwell Health Medical Pavilion at Lenox Health Greenwich Village
Northwell Health Medical Pavilion at Lenox Health Greenwich Village200 W 13th St Fl 6, New York, NY 10011 Existing Patients: (646) 665-6784
Northwell Health210 E 64Th St, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 434-6900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rastinehad?
I am trying to get some information. I have been reading on a procedure that Dr. Rastinehad has been doing in the trail it is nanoparticles for cancer of the prostate. What are the side effect of this prostate and how much of the good tissue is saved. I read that it does not give the man ED but I was wondering if it will effect a man ejaculation. Can you see if he would answer this for men. He seams like he is a very caring doctor. Ken P
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ardeshir Rastinehad, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rastinehad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rastinehad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rastinehad frequently treats Prostate Biopsy, Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. Rastinehad's office is located at 200 W 13th St Fl 6, New York, NY 10011. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Roosevelt Hospital