Dr. Khosraviani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ardeshir Khosraviani, MD is a nephrology specialist in Riverside, CA. Dr. Khosraviani completed a residency at Maricopa Medical Center. He currently practices at 7483 and is affiliated with Hemet Global Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- ISLAMIC AZAD UNIVERSITY / TEHERAN MEDICAL UNIT / FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of California At Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Maricopa Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Maricopa Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
748310800 Magnolia Ave, Riverside, CA 92505 Existing Patients: (866) 984-7483
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khosraviani?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ardeshir Khosraviani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khosraviani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khosraviani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khosraviani frequently treats Kidney Transplant Evaluation, Ultrasound, Renal, and Renal Scan.
Dr. Khosraviani's office is located at 10800 Magnolia Ave, Riverside, CA 92505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khosraviani speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hemet Global Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta
- Menifee Global Medical Center