Dr. Heddings has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Archie Heddings, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Heddings completed a residency at University of Kansas Medical Center. He currently practices at The University of Kansas Hospital and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Heddings is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Hennepin Cnty Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- University of Kansas / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1997
- American Enterprise Group
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The University of Kansas Hospital4000 Cambridge St, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 535-2164
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Heddings?
Kind, compassionate, sense of humor - TOP NOTCH. He took my femur which was in pieces, put it back together and thanks to him, I am walking again! I would highly recommend him. Number One in my book!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Archie Heddings, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Heddings' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Heddings accepts your insurance.
Dr. Heddings frequently treats Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle), Tibia and Fibula Fractures, and Femur Fracture.
Dr. Heddings' office is located at 4000 Cambridge St, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital