Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nahapetian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arby Nahapetian, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Nahapetian completed a residency at Harbor/ UCLA Med Ctr. He currently practices at University of California, Los Angeles-Porter Ranch and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nahapetian is board certified in Cardiology.
- Cedars Sinai Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Harbor/ UCLA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Harbor/ UCLA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Yale University, Other Education — 1997
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Armenian, French, Spanish
University of California, Los Angeles-Porter Ranch
Edwin J Jacobson MD100 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 690, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Existing Patients: (310) 206-2235
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nahapetian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nahapetian frequently treats Arrhythmias, Atrial Fibrillation, and Cardiac Angiography.
Dr. Nahapetian's office is located at 100 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 690, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nahapetian speaks Spanish, Armenian, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nahapetian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center