Dr. Aravind Rangaraj, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Rangaraj completed a residency at Hospital Of St Raphael. He currently practices at Advanced Surgical Associates and is affiliated with Regional Medical Center Of San Jose. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Advanced Surgical Associates200 Jose Figueres Ave Ste 225, San Jose, CA 95116 Existing Patients: (408) 929-5610
Hindi, Kannada, Tamil
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ma Med School, Residency Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael, Internship Hospital
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Cardiac Surgery Critical Care Fellowship/ Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Ma, Other Education — 2005
- Alameda Alliance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rangaraj?
Dr. Rangaraj did an awesome job at St. ROSE Hospital last February, 2018. He talked to my mother in law's thyroid conditions ahead of the time. He encouraged us saying it has potential to be successful even though the side of the thyroid is 4 times bigger than a normal people has. Operations took 4.5 hours, the patient recovered a few hours later and everything went fine. The blood pressure went slightly down on second day. The nurses contacted with Dr. Rangaraj after midnight. We're happy.
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose