Dr. Gopinath has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arasu Gopinath, MD is a nephrology specialist in West Jordan, UT. Dr. Gopinath completed a residency at John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates Of Utah and is affiliated with Alta View Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gopinath is board certified in Nephrology.
- 2009, Fellowship Hospital
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gopinath?
I have been a patient of Dr. Gopinath's for five years. When I went to him initially I had just received a diagnosis of Poly Cystic Kidney Disease and was very concerned. I found Dr. Gopinath to be very willing to listen to my questions and take as much time as needed to answer them. He is encouraging but also does not hesitate to "tell you how it is" honestly which I appreciate. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arasu Gopinath, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gopinath's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gopinath accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gopinath frequently treats Proteinuria, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Gopinath's office is located at 3823 W 9000 S, West Jordan, UT 84088. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gopinath speaks Tamil and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta View Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Center
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Jordan Valley Medical Center - West Valley Campus
- Lds Hospital
- Riverton Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- St. Mark's Hospital