Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Arash Sadigh, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Kew Gardens, NY. Dr. Sadigh completed a residency at Queens Hospital Center. He currently practices at Modern Dental Care of Queens, P.C.. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Queens Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- New York University / College of Dentistry, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Careington International
- Connection Dental
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Healthplex Insurance Company
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sadigh?
Dr. Sadigh is the nicest, most caring and knowledgeable doctor I've ever met. I came to him after suffering trauma to my face and teeth, and he followed up with me everyday for 2 weeks. He made sure I got the care I needed from the 2 doctors he referred me to. He made sure I understood everything he was doing and what needed to be done. Also, the office is super nice and clean. The support staff is very kind as well. I'm bringing my whole family here! I hope he never moves.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sadigh frequently treats Cavity, Ceramic Dental Crowns, and Chipped Tooth.
Dr. Sadigh's office is located at 8046 Kew Gardens Rd Fl 1, Kew Gardens, NY 11415. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sadigh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Modern Dental Care of Queens, P.C.
Modern Dental Care of Queens8046 Kew Gardens Rd Fl 1, Kew Gardens, NY 11415 Existing Patients: (718) 690-7221