Dr. Robinson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ara Robinson, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Urbandale, IA. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at Iowa Psychiatry LLC and is affiliated with Mary Greeley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robinson is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Des Moines University College Of Osteo Med and Surgery, Medical School — 2003
- Drake University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Iowa Psychiatry LLC
Iowa Psychiatry LLC2327 70th St, Urbandale, IA 50322 Existing Patients: (515) 270-2242
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
Dr. Robinson is intelligent, caring, respectful, honest, and reliable. He is different from any other physician or medical provider, in that he doesn't just give you a prescription and problem solved. Dr. Robinson helps you have the tools you need to really do some hard work and become the best person you can be.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robinson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robinson frequently treats Anxiety, ADHD and-or ADD, and Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence .
Dr. Robinson's office is located at 2327 70th St, Urbandale, IA 50322. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Greeley Medical Center