Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Apurva Patel, MD
Dr. Apurva Patel, MD is
- Brown University Miriam Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Mt Sinai Med Svcs/Elmhurst, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Woodhull Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Medical College Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Apurva Patel, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Patel's profile.
Dr. Patel in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Patel frequently treats the following conditions: Hypertension, Mitral Valve Regurgitation and Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 301 Goode Way Ste 102 Portsmouth, VA 23704. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Patel provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Apurva Patel, MD is affiliated with Bon Secours - Southampton Medical Center, Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center and Sentara Obici Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Apurva Patel, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Apurva Patel, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Bon Secours - Southampton Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Cardiology Associates PC301 Goode Way Ste 102, Portsmouth, VA 23704 (757) 399-2639