Dr. Khanna has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Apurv Khanna, MD is a nephrology specialist in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Khanna completed a residency at Crozer Chester Med Ctr. He currently practices at Central Nephrology Medical Grp and is affiliated with Crouse Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khanna is board certified in Nephrology.
- TX Tech Univ HSC, Fellowship Hospital
- Crozer Chester Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital
- King Georges Med Coll Lucknow U, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Nephrology Medical Grp
Central Nephrology Medical Grp5030 Office Park Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93309 Existing Patients: (661) 323-2847
Fresno Office568 E Herndon Ave Ste 201, Fresno, CA 93720 Existing Patients: (559) 228-6600
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khanna?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Apurv Khanna, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khanna's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khanna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khanna frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Hypokalemia , and Renal Osteodystrophy.
Dr. Khanna's office is located at 5030 Office Park Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khanna speaks Chinese, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crouse Hospital
- Upstate University Hospital