Dr. Kennedy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. April Kennedy, MD is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Kennedy completed a residency at University Of Illinois. She currently practices at Associates in Nephrology, S.C. and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Of Illinois, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Illinois, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Xavier University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kennedy?
all around a superb dr. all positive,no negatives
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. April Kennedy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kennedy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kennedy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kennedy frequently treats Anemia, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Malnutrition.
Dr. Kennedy's office is located at 10801 S Western Ave # 201, Chicago, IL 60643. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Franciscan Health Olympia Fields
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Metrosouth Medical Center
- Roseland Community Hospital
- Saint Bernard Hospital
- South Shore Hospital