Dr. Ping has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. April Ping, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Howell, MI. Dr. Ping completed a residency at University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs. She currently practices at Livingston County Orthopedics PC and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ping is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- University of Mi Med Sch, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Livingston County Orthopedics PC820 Byron Rd Ste 600, Howell, MI 48843 Existing Patients: (517) 579-2859
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ping?
We love Dr. Ping! She is patient, knowledgeable especially with ADHD issues. Compassionate and goes the extra mile for her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. April Ping, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ping's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ping accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ping frequently treats Obesity Counseling, ADHD and-or ADD, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Ping's office is located at 820 Byron Rd Ste 600, Howell, MI 48843. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan