Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (706) 223-1557.
Dr. April Hartman, MD
New Patient(706) 509-2906
Dr. April Hartman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Hartman completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia. She currently practices at Augusta University Medical Office Building and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Augusta University Medical Office Building
Augusta University Medical Office Building1447 Harper St, Augusta, GA 30912 Call
Palmetto Pediatrics, PA
Palmetto Pediatrics, PA60 Physician Dr Ste 100, Aiken, SC 29801 Call
- Medical College of Georgia, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Medical College of Georgia, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Pacific Union College, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Peach State Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hartman?
- Augusta University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hartman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. April Hartman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hartman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hartman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hartman frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Fever, and Animal Allergies.
Dr. Hartman's office is located at 1447 Harper St, Augusta, GA 30912. Find other locations and directions.