Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (281) 940-6678, and for other questions, call (346) 901-2070.
Dr. Apoor Patel, MD
New Patient(713) 565-8902
Dr. Apoor Patel, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Sugar Land, TX. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates
Houston Methodist Department of Cardiology16605 Southwest Fwy Ste 420, Sugar Land, TX 77479 Call
Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
- Cardiology and Electrophysiology - New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
He was the nicest person I ever encountered. He made me feel secure in my treatment. His parents should be proud of him. Sorry he moved to Texas, miss him
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Apoor Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement, Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 16605 Southwest Fwy Ste 420, Sugar Land, TX 77479. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Spanish, Urdu, and Gujarati. View profile to see all.