Dr. Peethambaram has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aparna Peethambaram, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Duluth, GA. Dr. Peethambaram completed a residency at Childrens Hospital Medical Center of Akron. She currently practices at Twinkle Pediatrics, LLC and is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peethambaram is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center of Akron, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center of Akron, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Government Medical College Mysore, Medical School — 1998
- Government Medical College Mysore, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Kannada, Spanish, Telugu
Twinkle Pediatrics, LLC
Twinkle Pediatrics, LLC1815 Satellite Blvd Ste 501, Duluth, GA 30097 Existing Patients: (678) 496-2600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peethambaram?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aparna Peethambaram, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Peethambaram's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peethambaram accepts your insurance.
Dr. Peethambaram frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Otitis Media, and Influenza (Flu).
Dr. Peethambaram's office is located at 1815 Satellite Blvd Ste 501, Duluth, GA 30097. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peethambaram speaks Spanish, Telugu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett