Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Anzhelika Vaccaro, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in East Setauket, NY. She currently practices at OCLI Vision and is affiliated with Mather Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vaccaro is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vaccaro?
Dr. Vacarro is the best eye specialist my husband and I have ever had. My husband has glaucoma and I have narrow angle glaucoma. She sent me to another eye specialist for another issue and he is excellent as well. She has taken cataract out of our eyes without any issues. I have recommended her to others and always will.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vaccaro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vaccaro frequently treats Nearsightedness, Farsightedness, and Glaucoma.
Dr. Vaccaro's office is located at 4 Technology Dr, East Setauket, NY 11733. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vaccaro speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mather Hospital