Dr. Dhala has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anwer Dhala, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Dhala completed a residency at University Of Wi. He currently practices at Aurora Cardiovascular Services and is affiliated with Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dhala is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Wi, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Coney Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Coney Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Coney Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Madras Med Coll, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dhala?
He knew exactly what he was doing! Fixed me right up!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anwer Dhala, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dhala's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dhala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dhala frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Dhala's office is located at 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center