Dr. Khurshid has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anwar Khurshid, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Arlington, TX. Dr. Khurshid completed a residency at Stony Brook Hosps. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khurshid is board certified in Hematology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Stony Brook Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Stony Brook Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arlington Cancer Center North906 W Randol Mill Rd Ste 200, Arlington, TX 76012 Existing Patients: (817) 664-9600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khurshid?
Dr.Anwar is very good, he Care about his patients, he takes his time and answer all my questions and concerns I would definitely recommend him
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anwar Khurshid, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khurshid's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khurshid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khurshid frequently treats Anemia, Pancytopenia, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Khurshid's office is located at 906 W Randol Mill Rd Ste 200, Arlington, TX 76012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khurshid speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas