Dr. Haque has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anwar Haque, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Albany, NY. He currently practices at Pulmonary & Critical Care Srvcs and is affiliated with Saint Peter's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haque is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Missouri, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pulmonary & Critical Care Srvcs
Pulmonary & Critical Care Services5 Palisades Dr Ste 100, Albany, NY 12205 Existing Patients: (518) 438-4496
- 2 3 Cooper Plz Rm 502, Camden, NJ 08103 Existing Patients: (609) 877-0400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haque?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haque accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haque frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Low Blood Oxygen Level.
Dr. Haque's office is located at 5 Palisades Dr Ste 100, Albany, NY 12205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Peter's Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - St. Mary's Campus