Dr. Anurag Walia, MD is a neurology specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Walia completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia. He currently practices at NEUROLOGY MICROPRACTICE LLC and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walia is board certified in Neuromuscular Medicine.
Neurology Micropractice LLC
Neurology Micropractice LLC2121 Oregon Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601 Existing Patients: (717) 945-7308
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Griffin Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Yale University, Internship Hospital — 2003
- King George'S Med College University Of Lucknow Lucknow Up India, Medical School — 1994
- University of Lucknow / King George Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walia?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Walia for many years - since approximately 2013. His practices have progressed with the times and he isn’t afraid to try new things. He isn’t a fan on keeping you on things that have you experiencing side effects. He looks at the big picture. He recognizes that different things work for different people and he doesn’t give up. I appreciate his kindness and patience and his diligence in always helping me.
- Lancaster General Hospital