Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ketosugbo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anukware Ketosugbo, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Ketosugbo completed a residency at Downstate Med Ctr. He currently practices at Sidney I Rogers MD and is affiliated with Interfaith Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ketosugbo is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Downstate Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Montefiore/Bronx Muni Med C, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Montefiore/Bronx Muni Med C, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sidney I Rogers MD20 Plaza St E, Brooklyn, NY 11238 Existing Patients: (718) 622-1301
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ketosugbo?
Highly qualified in his field, I have been a patient for over 15 years. Exceptional bedside manner and I will recommend anyone to this doctor. Cora Kamara
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ketosugbo frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Aneurysm, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Ketosugbo's office is located at 20 Plaza St E, Brooklyn, NY 11238. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ketosugbo speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ketosugbo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Interfaith Medical Center