Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malhotra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anuj Malhotra, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New York, NY. He currently practices at Hospital of Special Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2010
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hospital of Special Surgery525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 746-5454
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malhotra?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Malhotra frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Vascular Transcatheter Embolization.
Dr. Malhotra's office is located at 525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malhotra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center