Dr. Anuj Jain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jain's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anuj Jain, MD is a invasive cardiology specialist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Jain completed a residency at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center. He currently practices at Nebraska Heart Institute and is affiliated with Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Jain is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- U Mo Hosp and Clins, Fellowship Hospital
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Maulana Azad Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Maulana Azad Med Coll-Delhi U, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nebraska Heart Institute
Poineer heart institute7440 S 91ST ST, Lincoln, NE 68526 Existing Patients: (402) 489-6555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jain?
Dr. Jain is very knowledgeable, professional, patient, and kind. I feel like I am in the best of hands with him as my doctor. He explains things well. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jain frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Jain's office is located at 7440 S 91ST ST, Lincoln, NE 68526. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jain speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jain has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth
- Fillmore County Hospital
- Henderson Health Care Services
- Thayer County Health Services