Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Anu Gaba, MD is a hematology specialist in Detroit Lakes, MN. Dr. Gaba completed a residency at Good Samaritan Hosp, Affil to Johns Hopkins Univ & Hosp. She currently practices at Sanford Hlth. Detroit Lakes Clinc Sameday Surg. Ctr and is affiliated with Sanford Broadway Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gaba is board certified in Hematology.
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Good Samaritan Hosp, Affil to Johns Hopkins Univ & Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Christian Med Coll, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Hlth. Detroit Lakes Clinc Sameday Surg. Ctr1245 Washington Ave, Detroit Lakes, MN 56501 Existing Patients: (218) 846-2000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaba?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gaba frequently treats Blood Cancers and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Gaba's office is located at 1245 Washington Ave, Detroit Lakes, MN 56501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gaba speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gaba has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sanford Broadway Medical Center