Dr. Anu Diwakaran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Diwakaran's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anu Diwakaran, MD is a integrative medicine specialist in Bridgeton, MO. Dr. Diwakaran completed a residency at Chldns Hospital Mich Wayne State University. She currently practices at Glennon Care Pediatrics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Diwakaran is board certified in Integrative Medicine.
- St Louis Chldns Hospital Wash University, Fellowship Hospital
- Chldns Hospital Mich Wayne State University, Residency Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- Madras Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Glennon Care Pediatrics
SSM Cardinal Glennon Pediatrics12255 De Paul Dr Ste 300, Bridgeton, MO 63044 Existing Patients: (314) 344-6021
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diwakaran?
I absolutely loved this pediatrician. I took my son to her for the first time today and she was everything I was hoping to find. His regular pediatrician dismissed my inquiries about gut health as being the latest buzz word. It prompted me to search for a doctor who believed in a gut/brain connection. I could not be happier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Diwakaran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Diwakaran frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Asthma.
Dr. Diwakaran's office is located at 12255 De Paul Dr Ste 300, Bridgeton, MO 63044. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Diwakaran has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.