Dr. Anuradha Banerjee, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Banerjee completed a residency at U Calif San Francisco. She currently practices at Ucsf Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Banerjee is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Ucsf Medical Center505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 476-3831
Childrens Cancer and Blood
Univ of California Home Care Serv400 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 476-3831
- U Calif San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital
- U Calif San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U Calif San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Banerjee?
Dr Banerjee treated our son for almost 5 years, and was a tremendously positive influence for us. Her knowledge on treatments and her care for my son- both physically and mentally- helped us keep a positive attitude during my son's many treatments. She often coordinated with his surgeons and other providers that were needed for various aspects of his care, and kept us informed and made things as simple for us as she could. I would gladly recommend Dr Banerjee to any family facing cancer.