Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Antony Charles, MD is a hematology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Charles completed a residency at Providence St Vincent Medical Center. They currently practice at Northside Hospital Gwinnett and are affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. They accept multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Charles is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Government Kilpauk Medical College, Medical School — 1993
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Health Net
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Thrivent Financial
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Charles?
Dr. Charles and his team are the best medical staff we have worked with and as far as i'm concerned one of the main reasons my mother is still alive. They treat her very good and they explain things to us so we understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Charles frequently treats the following conditions: Anemia, Venous Embolism and Thrombosis, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Charles' office is located at 1000 Medical Center Blvd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Charles is able to speak Tamil, Malayalam, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Antony Charles, MD is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Antony Charles, MD holds board certifications in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Charles has over 29 years of healthcare experience.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center