Dr. Antonios Mammis, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Newark, NJ. Dr. Mammis completed a residency at Umdnj-Department Of Neurological Surgery. He currently practices at Neurological Institute and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Neurological Institute90 Bergen St # 8100, Newark, NJ 07103 Call
- Umdnj-Department Of Neurological Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2013
- North Shore-Lij, Functional and Restorative Neurosurgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Umdnj-Department Of Neurological Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Columbia University-College Of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 2006
- Nyu-College Of Arts and Science, Undergraduate School — 2002
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mammis?
Dr Mammis is without question the most compassionate, attentive, honest, and transparent doctors I have ever seen. I had consulted with a multitude of surgeons prior to my surgery and he was unequivocally my choice.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- University Hospital