Dr. Zamorano has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Antonio Zamorano, DO is a family medicine specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Zamorano completed a residency at University Of California, Irvine. He currently practices at WHOLE FAMILY HEALTH, PC, Glendale, CA and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Of California, Irvine, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Irvine, Internship Hospital
- Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Central Health Plan
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
WHOLE FAMILY HEALTH, PC, Glendale, CA
Antonio Zamorano, D.O.1030 S Glendale Ave Ste 200, Glendale, CA 91205 Existing Patients: (818) 850-5667
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zamorano?
Dr. Zamorano is a great dr., he found my heath problem very fast and put me on treatment. Actually 3 members of my family are with dr. Zamorano and they are very happy about him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Antonio Zamorano, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zamorano's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zamorano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zamorano frequently treats Arthritis, Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, and Osteoarthritis of Shoulder.
Dr. Zamorano's office is located at 1030 S Glendale Ave Ste 200, Glendale, CA 91205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zamorano speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center