Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (305) 330-1938, and for other questions, call (786) 596-2000.
Dr. Antonio Ucar, MD is a hematology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Ucar completed a residency at Internal Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla.. He currently practices at Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Hematology/Oncology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Residency Hospital
- Internal Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla, Internship Hospital
- University of Panama School of Medicine, Panama City, Panama, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute
Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176 Call
Miami Cancer Institute
Miami Cancer Institute8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ucar?
I recommend dr Ucar to anyone looking for a knowledgable, humble and compassionate doctor. He has been treating my mother for almost 15 years-she is now 92 years old and cured for her cancer completely. He never step back for any medical question presented to him , even not related with his field, and give his honest advice . His nurse is as caring and compassionate as he is. Excellent bed manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ucar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Antonio Ucar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ucar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ucar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ucar frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Ucar's office is located at 8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ucar speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Doctors Hospital
- Homestead Hospital
- Mariners Hospital
- South Miami Hospital
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Miami Cancer Institute