Dr. Antonia Chen, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Chen completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh Med Ctr. She currently practices at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Orthopaedic and Arthritis Center and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Brigham/Womens Hsp Allergy Clin
Brigham Orthopaedic and Arthritis Center850 Boylston St, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467 (617) 732-9500
Chinese, Mandarin, English
- University of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- BS Yale University (Biology), Medical School
- Yale University, Undergraduate School
- Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction, Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital
- Rutgers Business School, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chen?
Total knee replacement I had. My incision looks amazing at 12 weeks. She is very knowledgeable on the recovery part too. The online app was helpful . Her PA is very good too .
- Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham And Women's Hospital