Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Anton Orlin, MD
Dr. Anton Orlin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Orlin completed a residency at Scheie Eye Institute. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine - Dermatology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Orlin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Fellowship Hospital
- Scheie Eye Institute, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Hospital University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 2002
- University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orlin?
I felt I was in good hands the entire visit.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anton Orlin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Orlin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Orlin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Orlin frequently treats Chorioretinal Scars, Floaters, and Endophthalmitis.
Dr. Orlin's office is located at 1305 York Ave, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Orlin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.