Dr. Anton Orlin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Orlin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anton Orlin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Orlin completed a residency at Scheie Eye Institute. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine Ophthalmology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Orlin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Fellowship Hospital
- Scheie Eye Institute, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Hospital University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Weill Cornell Medicine Ophthalmology
Weill Cornell Medicine Ophthalmology36 Worth St, New York, NY 10013 Existing Patients: (646) 962-2020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orlin?
Dr Orlin perfect and outstanding doctor. Very fortunate to be under his care
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Orlin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Orlin frequently treats Chorioretinal Scars, Endophthalmitis, and Floaters.
Dr. Orlin's office is located at 36 Worth St, New York, NY 10013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Orlin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.